Jack Faust is my name...
Registrado em: May 01, 2007
Localização: SAO PAULO
|Enviada: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:08 pm Assunto: [OCG] 27/01/18: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck
[OCG] 27/01/18: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck
Darkest Diabolos and the terrifying tyrants of torment descend upon the earth in Structure Deck: Lair of Darkness! These wicked shadow lords boast immeasurable power, but demand heavy Tribute from any Duelist who seeks to wield it. Fortunately, villainy is the norm in the Lair of Darkness, and these monstrous dukes of deception aren’t that picky about whose monsters are being Tributed as long as this new Field Spell is in play! Monsters Tributed while Lair of Darkness is in play will find no rest in the Graveyard – their souls will return to the field at the end of the turn in which they were Tributed.
The vicious visage of Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair holds no hint of compassion or mercy, not even for cards that have yet to be played – his special ability lets you Tribute a DARK monster to interfere with your opponent’s hand! Special Summoning Diabolos is no trouble either thanks to his powerful Summoning ability that will naturally trigger as you advance your gameplan. For the Duelist who prefers to sit back and watch their opponent’s strategy self-destruct, Lilith, Lady of Lament has prepared the brand-new Grinning Grave Virus. This Virus requires the Tribute of a DARK monster to activate, then unleashes a deadly epidemic on your opponent’s hand and Deck!
Structure Deck: Lair of Darkness is playable right out of the box, but many of its cards are right at home in Decks built using monsters from the upcoming Dark Saviors special booster set as well!
Product Releases April 20th, 2018
Each Structure Deck: Lair of Darkness contains:
36 Common Cards
3 Super Rare Cards
2 Ultra Rare Cards
1 Token Card
1 Beginner’s Guide
1 Double-sided Deluxe Game Mat/Dueling Guide
Lair of Darkness Structure Deck Card List
SR06-JP000 Lilith, Lady of Lament (Ultra Rare)
SR06-JP001 Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair (Ultra Rare)
SR06-JP002 Ahrima, King of Wickedness (Super Rare)
SR06-JP003 Duke Shade, King of the Umbra (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP004 Diabolos, King of the Abyss
SR06-JP005 Lich Lord, King of the Underworld
SR06-JP006 Prometheus, King of the Shadows
SR06-JP007 Archfiend Emperor, the First Lord of Horror
SR06-JP008 Caius the Mega Monarch (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP009 Legendary Maju Garzett
SR06-JP010 Vanity’s Fiend
SR06-JP011 Mist Archfiend
SR06-JP012 Infernal Dragon
SR06-JP013 Archfiend Cavalry
SR06-JP014 Stygian Street Patrol (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP015 Phantom of Chaos (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP016 Plague Wolf
SR06-JP017 Fiendish Rhino Warrior
SR06-JP019 Tour Guide from the Underworld
SR06-JP020 Absolute King Back Jack
SR06-JP022 Lair of Darkness (Super Rare)
SR06-JP023 Recurring Nightmare
SR06-JP024 Allure of Darkness (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP025 Card Destruction
SR06-JP026 Foolish Burial Goods
SR06-JP027 Boogie Trap
SR06-JP028 Fires of Doomsday
SR06-JP030 Grinning Grave Virus (Super Rare)
SR06-JP031 Crush Card Virus
SR06-JP032 Deck Devastation Virus
SR06-JP033 Eradicator Epidemic Virus (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP034 Full Force Virus
SR06-JP036 Trap of Darkness
SR06-JP037 Mind Crush
SR06-JP038 Rise to Full Height
SR06-JP039 Curse of Darkness
SR06-JP040 Sinister Yorishiro
Lair of Darkness Structure Deck Spoiler
SR06-JP000 Lilith, Lady of Lament
Level 3 DARK Fiend Effect Monster 2000/0
You can only use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name once per turn. (1) If this card was Normal Summoned, its original ATK becomes 1000. (2) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 DARK monster; reveal 3 Normal Trap Cards from your Deck, your opponent randomly chooses 1 for you to Set, and you shuffle the rest back into the Deck.
SR06-JP001 Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair
Level 8 DARK Dragon Effect Monster 3000/2000
You can use the (1)st and (3)rd effects with this card’s name only once per turn, each. (1) If a DARK monster(s) you control is Tributed, and this card is in your hand or GY: You can Special Summon this card.(2) Your opponent cannot Tribute this card, also this card cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects. (3) You can Tribute 1 DARK monster; your opponent chooses 1 card from their hand for you to return to either the top or bottom of the Deck.
SR06-JP002 Ahrima, King of Wickedness
Level 4 DARK Fiend Effect Monster 1700/0
You can only use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name once per turn.(1) You can discard this card; add 1 “Lair of Darkness” from your Deck to your hand. (2) You can Tribute 1 DARK monster; draw 1 card, or, if a DARK monster other than this card was Tributed to activate this effect, you can add 1 DARK monster with 2000 or more DEF from your Deck to your hand instead of drawing.
SR06-JP003 Duke Shade, King of the Umbra*
Dark Fiend / Effect LV4 500/2000
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each. You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate any of this card’s effects, except DARK monsters. (1) You can Tribute any number of DARK monsters; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, this card gains 500 ATK for each Tributed monster. (2) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster in your GY; add it to your hand.
SR06-JP022 Lair of Darkness
Field Spell Card
(1) Face-up monsters on the field become DARK-Attribute.
(2) Once per turn, if you would Tribute a monster(s) to activate a card or effect, you can Tribute 1 DARK monster your opponent controls as if you controlled it. (3) Once per turn, during the End Phase: Special Summon to the turn player’s field, in Defense Position, as many “Shadow Tokens” (Fiend/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) as possible, up to the number of monsters that were Tributed while this card was face-up on the field this turn.
SR06-JP029 Prohibition (novo texto)
Continuous Spell Card
Activate this card by declaring 1 card name.
(1) Apply these effects to all cards whose original name is the card name you declared. (This does not apply to card(s) that are already on the field before this effect started applying.)
• They cannot be placed on the field.
• They cannot be activated, nor can their effects be activated or applied.
• They cannot be Summoned or Set.
• They cannot attack, nor can they change their battle positions.
• They cannot be used as material for a Special Summon that requires materials.
SR06-JP030 Grinning Grave Virus
Normal Trap Card
(1) Tribute 1 DARK monster with 3000 or less ATK; your opponent destroys 1 card from their hand and/or Deck for every 500 ATK the Tributed monster had, also, if a DARK monster with 2000 or more ATK was Tributed to activate this card, check all cards your opponent draws until the end of their 3rd turn after this card’s activation, and destroy all monsters among them, also cards sent to the Graveyard because they were destroyed by this card’s effect cannot activate their effects during the turn they were destroyed.